Tranformation of two warehouses, Milano 2006
A new international network of nine advertising agencies worldwide is founded within one of the largest communication groups, to represent its creative elite. The client asks us to convert a large former garage into its new offices.
The project must be able to react to the rapid changes and sudden expansions of a growing agency, also considering the particular configuration of the spaces: two large industrial buildings from the 1950s with barrel-vaulted concrete ceilings, separated by a courtyard.
Building on the name of the agency, the project aims to visually and functionally unite the two buildings, maintaining a division between creative and organizational departments.
Designers: Subhash Mukerjee, Martina Tabò with Daniele Baiotto
Collaborator: Ileana Marchisio
Surface: 1000 sqm
Client: The Voluntarily United Group of Creative Agencies
Photos: Beppe Giardino